Please see the results for the 10km and 20km timed runs here.
Visit the photo gallery for the Salomon Trail Running Festival in Edinburgh here.
On the 2nd June, our Salomon Trail Running Festival settled in the rolling Pentland Hills, just outside Edinburgh city centre. The festival activities included:
– Trail running workshops*?
– Talks on trail running techniques, where to run, communities, kit, nutrition and fitness
– Yoga sessions
– A timed race (a choice of 10km starting at 5:30pm or 20 km starting at 4:30pm)
– A Mini Trail: a fun shorter timed race for children under 14
– Demo pool of trail running kit: an opportunity to trial Salomon shoes, hydration packs and Suunto watches
– Guided trail runs with a Salomon athlete (a choice of 10 km or 20 km)* ?
– Ultra guided trail run with a Salomon athlete* ?
– Food and drink vendors on site
– Outdoor TV and chill out area
– Evening bar and live band
At our Salomon Trail Running Festivals, you can escape urban life, connect with nature and enjoy a day full of trail running activities.
Well-earned relaxation continued into the evening with a bar and live band; a chance for you to immerse yourself in the Salomon trail running community. Plus, runners came away with a trail running goody bag!
Old Lothianburn Golf Club, 106 Biggar Road, EH10 7DU
For your Sat Nav use: EH10 7DU, to find directions. There is free parking on the festival site and will be sign posted.
To get here by bus, there is a bus stop directly outside Lothianburn Golf Club and Stagecoach runs buses 101, 102 from Edinburgh. Always check bus timetables in case of scheduled changes.
To get here by train, the nearest train stations are Edinburgh Waverley in the city centre, Haymarket, Slateford, Kingsknowe, Wester Hailes, Curriehill, Eskbank or Shawfair.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.