This June, our Salomon Trail Running Festival is coming to the rolling Pentland Hills, just outside Edinburgh city centre. The festival activities will include:
– Trail running workshops*?
– Talks on trail running techniques, where to run, communities, kit, nutrition and fitness
– Yoga sessions
– A timed race (a choice of 10km starting at 5:30pm or 20 km starting at 4:30pm)
– A Mini Trail: a fun shorter timed race for children under 14
– Demo pool of trail running kit: an opportunity to trial Salomon shoes, hydration packs and Suunto watches
– Guided trail runs with a Salomon athlete (a choice of 10 km or 20 km)* ?
– Ultra guided trail run with a Salomon athlete* ?
– Food and drink vendors on site
– Outdoor TV and chill out area
– Evening bar and live band
At our Salomon Trail Running Festival in the Pentland Hills, you can escape urban life, connect with nature and enjoy a day full of trail running activities.
Well-earned relaxation will continue into the evening with a bar and live band; a chance for you to immerse yourself in the Salomon trail running community. Plus, you’ll come away with a trail running goody bag!
BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE NOW
*You must pre-register for the workshops and guided runs, a follow up form will be sent directly to attendees. Please note, the Ultra guided run must be selected at checkout and carries an additional cost.
Agenda subject to change and timings will be added. Spectators and children enter the festival for free.
Participants will collect their registration packs at the festival on the day of the event.
The festival village is located at:
Old Lothianburn Golf Club, 106 Biggar Road, EH10 7DU
For your Sat Nav use: EH10 7DU, to find directions. There is free parking on the festival site and will be sign posted.
To get here by bus, there is a bus stop directly outside Lothianburn Golf Club and Stagecoach runs buses 101, 102 from Edinburgh. Always check bus timetables in case of scheduled changes.
To get here by train, the nearest train stations are Edinburgh Waverley in the city centre, Haymarket, Slateford, Kingsknowe, Wester Hailes, Curriehill, Eskbank or Shawfair.
A map of the festival village and the route for the timed runs will be released soon!