Please see the results for the 10km and 20km timed runs here.
Visit the photo gallery for the Salomon Trail Running Festival in Box Hill here.
This June, our Salomon Trail Running Festival took place at the iconic Box Hill. The festival activities included:
– Trail running workshops*?
– Talks on trail running techniques, where to run, communities, kit, nutrition and fitness
– Yoga sessions
– A timed race (a choice of 10km starting at 5:30pm or 20 km starting at 4:30pm)
– A Mini Trail: a fun shorter timed race for children under 14
– Demo pool of trail running kit: an opportunity to trial Salomon shoes, hydration packs and Suunto watches
– Guided trail runs with a Salomon athlete (a choice of 10 km or 20 km)* ?
– Ultra guided trail run with a Salomon athlete* ?
– Food and drink vendors on site
– Outdoor chill out areas
– Evening bar and live band
At our Salomon Trail Running Festival in the rolling Surrey Hills, you can escape urban life, connect with nature and enjoy a day full of trail running activities.
Well-earned relaxation continued into the evening with a bar and live band; a chance for you to immerse yourself in the Salomon trail running community. Plus, participants left with a trail running goody bag!
For your sat nav, use RH4 1NS to find directions to the festival village. There is free parking available on the festival site and will be signposted.
To get here by bus, different bus operators stop at Watermill Inn, Castle Gardens and Brockham Lane stops, which are a 10 – 15 minute walk from the festival village.
The nearest train stations to the festival village are Dorking and Betchworth.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.