This June, our Salomon Trail Running Festival is coming to the iconic Box Hill. The festival activities will include:
– Trail running workshops*?
– Talks on trail running techniques, where to run, communities, kit, nutrition and fitness
– Yoga sessions
– A timed race (a choice of 10km starting at 5:30pm or 20 km starting at 4:30pm)
– A Mini Trail: a fun shorter timed race for children under 14
– Demo pool of trail running kit: an opportunity to trial Salomon shoes, hydration packs and Suunto watches
– Guided trail runs with a Salomon athlete (a choice of 10 km or 20 km)* ?
– Ultra guided trail run with a Salomon athlete* ?
– Food and drink vendors on site
– Outdoor TV and chill out area
– Evening bar and live band
At our Salomon Trail Running Festival in the rolling Surrey Hills, you can escape urban life, connect with nature and enjoy a day full of trail running activities.
Well-earned relaxation will continue into the evening with a bar and live band; a chance for you to immerse yourself in the Salomon trail running community. Plus, you’ll come away with a trail running goody bag!
BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE NOW
*You must pre-register for the workshops and guided runs, a follow up form will be sent directly to attendees. Please note the Ultra guided run must be selected at checkout and carries an additional cost.
Agenda subject to change and timings will be added. Spectators and children enter the festival for free.
Participants will collect their registration packs at the festival on the day of the event.
The festival village is located at:
Old Reigate Road, Brockham, Dorking, RH4 1NS.
For your sat nav, use RH4 1NS to find directions to the festival village. There is free parking available on the festival site and will be signposted.
To get here by bus, different bus operators stop at Watermill Inn, Castle Gardens and Brockham Lane stops, which are a 10 – 15 minute walk from the festival village.
The nearest train stations to the festival village are Dorking and Betchworth.
A map of the festival village will be released soon!