This June, our Salomon Trail Running Festival is coming to the iconic Box Hill. The festival activities will include:
– Trail running workshops*?
– Talks on trail running techniques, where to run, communities, kit, nutrition and fitness
– Yoga sessions
– A timed race (a choice of 10km or 20 km)
– A Kiddie Km: a fun shorter timed race for children under 14
– Demo pool of trail running kit: an opportunity to trial Salomon shoes, hydration packs and Suunto watches
– Guided trail runs with a Salomon athlete (a choice of 10 km or 20 km)* ?
– Ultra guided trail run with a Salomon athlete* ?
– Food and drink vendors on site
– Outdoor TV and chill out area
– Evening bar and live band
At our Salomon Trail Running Festival in the rolling Surrey Hills, you can escape urban life, connect with nature and enjoy a day full of trail running activities.
Well-earned relaxation will continue into the evening with a bar and live band; a chance for you to immerse yourself in the Salomon trail running community. Plus, you’ll come away with a trail running goody bag!
BUY YOUR EARLY BIRD TICKETS HERE NOW FOR JUST £12.50!
*You must pre-register for the workshops and guided runs, a follow up form will be sent directly to attendees. Please note the Ultra guided run must be selected at checkout and carries an additional cost.
Please note: Agenda subject to change and timings will be added. Spectators and children enter the festival for free.
A map of the festival village, directions on how to get there and the route for the timed run will be released at the end of January. Check back in soon!